The UNESCO World Heritage site Ha Long Bay, a must-see destination for any traveler to Vietnam is in northeastern Vietnam’s Gulf of Tonkin. The lush emerald and turquoise waters harbor over 1,600 mostly uninhabited and thereby undisturbed islands and islets scattered around an area of about 43,000ha.
VietnamStay has selected the best Halong Bay overnight cruises for your memorable trip on this majestic bay! Check the tour itinerary and request a tour now!
- Day 1Hanoi – Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
- Day 2Halong Bay – Hanoi (Brunch)
Kindly contact us or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated price!
CANCELLATION & AMENDMENT POLICY & CHARGES
In practice, VietnamStay always do the best to minimize cancelation penalty for our guests but we must abide by the cancelation policy of each service provider.
01 May – 30 Sep
01 Oct – 30 Apr
More than 30 days prior to the guest’s arrival day
From 21 to 30 days
From 11 to 20 days
From 10 to 03 days
Within 02 days or no show
Please be advised that during Peak Season (Christmas and New Year) and during Public Holidays different cancellation policies may apply. The cancelation policy for such period will be informed to client(s) case by case.
CHILDREN POLICY (land service only)
- Accompanied child from 1- 4 yrs: Free of charge if sharing existing bed with parents
- Accompanied child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 30% of adult price if sharing existing bed(s) with parents
- Accompanied child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Accompanied child from 7 – 11 yrs: charge 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Accompanied child from 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate
- In case child under 12 yrs using twin share room with an adult, please pay full fare.